TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to Holy Grail Nail!
Company Name: Holy Grail Nail Limited
Company Number: 14068651
Registered Office: 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ
VAT Registration Number: 424 6326 09
(hereinafter referred to the “Company” or “Holy Grail Nail” or “us” or “our” or “we”) and you (hereinafter referred to “you” or “your” or “user” or “users” or “customers”) and shall also govern your use of https://holygrailnail.co.uk/ (hereinafter referred to as the “Website” or “Site”).
Holy Grail Nail sells nail polish stickers, wraps and related nail and manicure accessories through its website (hereinafter referred to as the “Product(s)”). We ship these products in the UK and internationally.
1. Acceptance of the Terms & Conditions
By accessing or using or registering on our website in any way, or by placing an order for any of our Products, or by clicking on a button or taking similar action to signify your affirmative acceptance of these Terms, you hereby represent that:
- You have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these Terms and any future updates and additions to these Terms, as published from time to time at the website.
- You are of sound mind, at least of the legal age of majority as per the laws of the jurisdiction in which you reside, and otherwise competent to form a binding contract with us. In case you are not of the age of majority as per the laws of the State that you reside in, then you must have the permission of your lawful guardian to access and make purchases on the website. Additionally, if you are in the EEA, you must be over the age required by the laws of your country to create an account or otherwise use the website, or we need to have obtained verifiable consent from your parent or legal guardian.
- We must not have previously disabled your account for violation of law or any of our policies or for misuse of our products.
2. Accounts, Passwords and Security
- Account Registration: To access various parts of the Site, and to make purchases on Holy GrailNail website, you might be required to register and create an account on our Site. When setting up and maintaining your account, you must provide and continue to provide accurate and complete information about yourself. As part of the registration process, you will create a password and an account.
- Security: You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss, damage or other liability arising from your failure to comply with this Section or from any unauthorized access to or use of your account.
- Inaccurate Information: If we have reasonable grounds to suspect that any of the information submitted by you is untrue, inaccurate, outdated, or incomplete, we may terminate your account and refuse current or future use of our website.
3. Use of the Site and Products
(A) Allowed uses:
i) Directions of Use: You must follow any and all guidelines or policies or directions of use as associated with each of the services on the Site, or while placing an order for our Products.
iii) Material: For the purposes of these Terms, “material” shall mean any text, video, design, photo, sound material, or product listed on the website, whether a copyright of Holy Grail Nail, its licensors or any third party. You are not allowed to download or print the material, or extracts from it, in a systematic or regular manner or otherwise so as to create a database in electronic or paper form comprising all or part of the material appearing on the website. You must not reproduce any part of the website or the material or transmit it to or store it in any other website or disseminate any part of the material in any other form, unless we have indicated that you may do so.
(B) Restricted uses:
i) You must not use our Products or our copyright or trademark in connection with any obscene, defamatory, violent, immoral, or illegal purposes or post.
ii) You can’t impersonate others, create duplicate accounts, or provide inaccurate information.
iii) You cannot use our Site or purchase our Products for the purpose of resale.
iv) You cannot breach or circumvent or attempt to break or circumvent ourauthentication and security processes and measures of our systems or networks.
v) You must not misuse or interfere with the website or try to access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide. You may use the website and our Products only as permitted by law and as per the directions provided by us.
vi) You must not:
- republish material from this website;
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public without our consent;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website (other than editingyour own information as per the method provided);
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our websitefor a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from the website, except for content specifically andexpressly made available for redistribution with our written consent andaccording to our terms;
- infringe or violate our Intellectual Property Rights or IntellectualProperty Rights of our licensors or any third party;
- We reserve the right to restrict your access to any areas of our website,or indeed our whole website, at our discretion.
vii) You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage tothe website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
viii) You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
ix) You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website, without our express written consent.
In case of your violation or non-compliance of any of the terms mentioned in this Terms & Conditions, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account or your access to the website at our sole discretion.
4. Ownership Rights
This Website, domain (https://holygrailnail.co.uk/ and all related domains), all of our Products, logos, content, designs, trademarks, trade dress, trade name, shall remain the sole property of the Holy Grail Nail or its licensors (as the case may be).
Your use of or access to this website or purchase of the Products shall not in any way transfer or assign to you any ownership or other proprietary rights in or to this website, Products, any content published by us or our licensors or third parties.
This Website, the Products, and the content, including but not limited to the trademark, logo, copyright, design, layout, typography, underlying HTML, Java scripts, text, audio clips, video clips and graphics, and in the expression of the information contained herein, whether as a compilation or otherwise is protected by relevant Intellectual Property laws, rules and regulations.
Trademarks, trade names and designs appearing on this website and our Products are the exclusive property of, or are licensed to the Holy Grail Nail and are protected. No use of a trademark, trade dress, trade name or design appearing on this website or our Product packaging may be made without the prior written permission of Holy Grail Nail.
6. Links to Third-party Sites
The website might contain links to third-party websites and services. For example, the website works with third party payment service providers to provide you the most convenient payment options.
Such third-party links are not under the control of Holy Grail Nail, and Holy Grail Nail is not responsible for any third-party links. Holy Grail Nail provides access to these third-party links only as a convenience to you, and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to third-party links.
7. Orders, Payments and Taxes
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability, and you agree to pay for the products that you purchase on our website, and you authorize us (or our third-party payment gateway service providers) to charge your debit or credit card or process other means of payment for those payment. You shall be responsible to bear all the applicable taxes and duties (wherever applicable). We reserve the right to modify the prices of our products, or discontinue certain Products at any time at our sole discretion without any prior notice. For details in respect of returns or exchanges or refunds, please refer to our Refund Policy posted on the website.
8. Legal Disclaimer
The website, and all its products are provided on an “as-is” and “as available” basis, and Holy Grail Nail (and our owners, partners, licensors and affiliates) expressly disclaims any and all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express, implied, or statutory, including all warranties or conditions of quality, suitability, desirability, reliability, completeness, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quiet enjoyment, accuracy, or non-infringement. We make no warranty that the website, its products, will meet your requirements, will be of a quality that you expect, or will be safe.
9. Limitation of Liability
a) To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall the Company (or our owners, partners, licensors or affiliates) be liable to you or any third party for any damage, costs of procurement of substitute products, or any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages arising from or relating to these terms or your use of our Products, or relating to your inability to use or purchase from, the Site, even if Holy Grail Nail has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Access to, and use of, the Site is at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage whatsoever.
b) To the maximum extent permitted by law, notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, our liability to you for any damages arising from or related to these Terms (for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action), will at all times be limited to the amount of your order in question placed in the last 1 (one) month. The existence of more than one claim will not enlarge this limit.
10. Legal Action
If you are found to be degrading, tarnishing, maligning the image, goodwill or reputation of Holy Grail Nail, by spreading hate, insulting, false, fake reviews or engaging in mala fide actions against the above, strong legal actions will be taken immediately.
You acknowledge to defend, indemnify and hold Holy Grail Nail, our owners, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, agents, partners, and any other licensors (hereinafter referred to as “Indemnified Party”) harmless from and against any claim, disputes, fine, liability, demand or expense, including reasonable Legal Counsel’s fee, made by a third party, relating to, or arising from:
- Your violation of ours or any third-party right;
- Your wrongful or improper use of our products or Site;
- Your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations;
- Your violation of these Terms or any other policy of ours as associated with our services;
- The indemnifications set forth above will survive the termination or expiration of theseTerms and/or your use of our products.
12. Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Dispute Resolution
Governing Law: The Terms and any dispute arising from the same will be governed by the law of England and Wales, and by using the Site you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Dispute Resolution: Unless provided otherwise by the applicable law prevailing in your jurisdiction, all disputes must first be attempted to resolved amicably, failing which, such controversy, conflict or dispute shall be finally settled by the Courts of England and Wales.
When you use the website or send emails to Holy Grail Nail, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive physically or electronically any communications related to your use of this website. Holy Grail Nail will communicate with you by post or by email or by posting notices on this website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that are provided to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. We may give notice by means of a general notice via electronic mail to your email address and/or by posting it to your address as available with us. If You want to give a notice to us, you can do so by sending us an email to email@example.com.
- Independent Legal Advice: It is your obligation to obtain independent legal advice at yourown expense to ensure you understand the provisions of these Terms.
- Headings: The section headings are for convenience only and shall not control or affect themeaning or construction of any provision of these Terms.
- Breach: In case of any breach or threatened breach to the provisions of these Terms, we reserve the right to suspend your access to our Site, at our sole discretion.
- Severability: If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions of these Terms will continue in full force and effect.
- Waiver: Our failure to insist on or enforce strict performance of these Terms & Conditions shall not be construed as a waiver by us of any provision or any right that we have to enforce these Terms and nor shall any course of conduct between Company and you or any other party be deemed to modify any provision of these Terms.
- Survival: Notwithstanding any other provisions of these Terms & Conditions, or any general legal principles to the contrary, any provision of these Terms & Conditions that imposes or contemplates continuing obligations on either party shall survive the expiration or termination of these Terms & Conditions, for any reason whatsoever.
- No Third-Party Beneficiaries: Except as otherwise expressly provided in these Terms & Conditions, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to these Terms & Conditions.
- No Assignment: You may not assign these Terms & Conditions (or any rights, benefits or obligations hereunder) by operation of law or otherwise without the prior written consent of Holy Grail Nail, which may be withheld at Holy Grail Nail’s sole discretion. Any attemptedassignment that does not comply with these Terms & Conditions shall be null and void.
- Force Majeure: Holy Grail Nail and its third party delivery service providers will be excused from performance for any period during which, and to the extent that, such party or any subcontractor is prevented from performing any obligation or service, in whole or in part, as a result of causes beyond its reasonable control, and without its fault or negligence, including without limitation, industrial disruption, acts of God, strikes, lockouts, riots, acts of terrorism or war, epidemics, communication line failures, power failures and government-imposed lockdowns or similar restrictions.
- Updates to these Terms: We may add to or change or update these Terms at any time, from time to time, entirely at our own discretion, with or without any prior written notice. You are responsible for checking these Terms periodically. Your use of the Site or our Products after any amendments to the Terms shall constitute your acceptance to such amendments.
15. Designated Officer
- Name: Shakira Drayton
- Designation: Director
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal: 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ
16. Feedback and Information
We welcome your questions or comments regarding the Terms. You can write to us via email: email@example.com.
Last updated on 27 January, 2022.